Tuesday 30 June 2015

Home

Welcome to my site of Art and Crafts.I took this up as a hobby and also as a way to spend more time with my daughter. She loves to give me a hand while painting it or decorating it.

All the items that i have used are easily available in stationary shops and are not expensive. I hope you enjoy my site.

I would like to make it clear that i have not invented any of the crafts that i have shown here. The photos are mine. The crafts shown here have been inspired by others and recreated by me here. You can link my posts or blog on your page but please do not use any of my photos.

Most of the crafts shown here makes use of hot glue. Please make sure that if you are using hot glue you take the help of an adult since hot glue is very hot! Take the help of an adult if you are using scissors or push pins or needles, basically anything that is sharp.

For tutorials head over to my channel CraftsWithKripa