Tuesday 8 March 2016

How to make a Clock from Paper Plate

You make a toy clock as fancy as you want or keep it just simple. I made a very simple one for my daughter who is learning about time in school.

You need the following things:
1. Paper plate
2. Cardboard to make the hour and minute hands
3. Paper fastener
4. Marker pen
 

1. Take the paper plate and write the numbers from 1 to 12. Mark the center of the plate. I realized after looking at the picture that the numbers are small and not visible from far. So take a marker pen and make the numbers big and dark.


2. Take cardboard and cut out two sticks to the right lengths to make the hour and the minute hands.


3. Take the paper fastener and put it through the minute hand first, then the hour hand and finally push it through the center of the paper plate. Fastener the clip behind the plate. Your clock is ready now.


2 comments:

  1. I would like to know more about these suggestive points. Give me little more brief and I think they can help me. Here the mentioned points are very useful and I am definitely going to adopt in my life. Lunch paper box

    ReplyDelete